Skip to content

You are here: Home / International relations / Incoming students / Visiting students

Visiting students

If you are a student at an institution of higher education with which our university or school has not signed a bilateral agreement but you wish to arrange an international stay at our school, you can do so as a visiting student (free mover).

Please bear in mind that as a visiting student you will have to pay the fees that the Board of Trustees of the Universitat Politècnica of Catalunya has set for that academic year. You will also need to make sure that your university will accept the courses that you take at our school so that they can be added to your academic record.

For further information write to us at