Skip to content

You are here: Home / Academic information / Administrative procedures / Third party authorisation

Third party authorisation

Preliminary information

On occasion students who need to carry out procedures in person cannot visit the School.

In these cases they may authorise another person to act on their behalf.



Who may apply

Any person who has or has had an academic relationship with the School and has to carry out a procedure but cannot do it in person.

How to apply

Fill in the form in the related links section. The following documents must be submitted:

    • A photocopy of the applicant's current DNI/NIE/passport.
    • The form, which has been filled in and signed.
    • The original and a photocopy of the current DNI/NIE/passport of the authorised person.